Crafty Stars Studio
Hoooked Cordino Yarn
Hoooked Cordino Yarn
Cordino is a wonderful yarn that you can use in a variety of projects; you can use it for knitting, crocheting, or another use could be through macrame and weaving as a 3mm braided cord.
🌳 This yarn is made from 100% recycled materials; 80% cotton and the other 20% is from other recycled fibers. No dyes or other additives are used when creating this beautiful cord.
🧶 Although we don't currently stock the entire collection, there are 32 available colors. We currently have 15 of the colors in stock. If there are any colors that you are interested in on their website, please let us know and we'll make sure it's on our next stock order!
There are approximately 54 meters with each skein (150g)
🪢 Recommended Crochet Hook: 6-8mm
🪢 Recommended Knitting Needles: 6-8mm
🧼 This yarn can be machine washed at low temperatures. It is advisable to treat your delicate and handmade items with extra care, it is always best to handwash your creations to ensure a longer-lasting item.
🧶 Please note that the color can be slightly different when looking at different screens or due to the manufacturing of recycled cotton rolls. We try our best to make sure the colors are as accurate as possible.
Looking for other Hoooked products? Check them out down below!
Shirt Yarn | RibbonXL | Seaweed Infused Yarn - SeaCell | Somen Yarn | Eucalyps Yarn | Odyssey Lurex | Wavy Blends Yarn | Macrame Yarn | Recycled Cotton Stuffing | Crochet Hooks | Tunisian Hooks | Soft Cotton Dk | Cordino | Letter Frames | Dream Catcher Frames
Looking for Hoooked Color Palettes? Click Here
Follow us on social media for updates! We would also extremely appreciate any reviews or shares! Make sure to tag us so we can show off you and your creations to our followers ❤️❤️
Great product. Very vibrant red tshirt yarn at the cheapest prices available at a local store. Can’t get any better than that. Thanks for the great service.
Very nice cord, soft and work very well. Beautiful color! Ideal to make a purse or any other macrame project. Delivery was fast and accurate. Very please with everything.
Exactly what I hoped for, beautiful cord. My order was processed and shipped very quickly.
I love the stand, it's been super helpful as I try to learn macrame. The book is beautiful and even though I haven't read through all of it yet, there is a lot of information in there and lots of great pictures! I highly recommend this for any beginner!
Great quality & customer service, thanks!
This was a fun one to make, thank you!
I bought the Bobbiny 3mm single strand macrame cord in Blackberry and Mauve to make macrame plant hangers and wall hangings, both colours are stunning. They look very similar to the pictures, they are maybe slightly lighter in colour in person but I actually like them even more in person. I honestly want every colour, they are all so pretty and sophisticated as if each colour was mixed with such care and patience, to get them just right. They also all go together so well it is easy to mix and match. The cord is so soft, yet extremely durable, just an absolute joy to work with. The price is actually better than a lot of the nicer brands on Amazon and the quality just doesn't compare at all. I was so happy to find this Canadian site with affordable shipping and a pickup option as the Etsy shipping prices are crazy high. Definitely buy this cord, you will not be disappointed!
My order came promptly and all the yarns were as expected and accurate to the colours displayed. Despite being recycled, this yarn is very soft.
These are made for a great cause, I'm very happy to know a portion of the price went to a charity.
Best quality products. Amazing small biz!
Just love Bobbiny cord, so easy to work with and very soft.
Great selection and customer service
They are such a wonderful addition to my desk and just adorable!
Absolutely love the smell! I will definitely be purchasing more if they come back into stock!
Extremely happy with my order. The shop owner was quick to respond and received my order as expected.